Thoughts?????

I am not sure what to think about it. I doubt it is one of a kind, but I am no expert. I also doubt it is worth more than the price of the same minifig without the misprint, but again, I am no expert. What I do know is that I took the kids to McDonalds and bought four happy meals this week. One of the toys (not a LEGO) had the exact same type of misprint. I need to go get that toy from my daughter and list it on eBay for a lot of money. That could pay for my LEGO habit for weeks. :-)

I think it's worth about the same as a regular minifigure. Seriously, there are tons of minifigures with flaws. This is just a silly listing IMO.

ONE OF A KIND MISPRINT! THERE ARE NO OTHER OF THIS KIND FOUND OR NOTED WORLDWIDE! How do they know? Maybe nobody cared to look. This type of seller is a joke.

I think it's worth about the same as a regular minifigure. Seriously, there are tons of minifigures with flaws. This is just a silly listing IMO.

ONE OF A KIND MISPRINT! THERE ARE NO OTHER OF THIS KIND FOUND OR NOTED WORLDWIDE! How do they know? Maybe nobody cared to look. This type of seller is a joke.

I agree. This listing is ridiculous. There could be thousands of these errors. I have seen all sorts of mistakes with minifig faces and printing and have never seen them sell for more than going rates.

Well, Lego does run a tight ship - so being unusual, I guess it could be worth something to someone (but not much). I have a similar Chewbacca, but all I have ever done with him is put it to the side, while I continue to try to find one with better printing - I never even thought of trying to sell it for $$$$. But if someone here buys this one - please feel free to buy mine too.