Hi I am new!

Hi my name is Kit. my dd just go in to the lego Friends. she loves them. I just hate that some of the sets she really wants they dont have any more and they are so much . she loves playing with them. I did think they would be bigger. my son was in to the Harry Potter legos and they seem to be bigger. I could be wrong on that. that has been some time ago. I am hoping to find some cute sets that she will like. 

Welcome, Kit.

There seem to be a fair few folks here who buy discounted Lego sets and resell them as a way to add cash to "the Lego fund" and then use that money to buy the sets they want for their own/their kids collections.

I'm a cheese-paring pinch-penny, so I applaud this method of feeding the family Lego addiction, maybe it would work out for you, too!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Welcome, Kit.

There seem to be a fair few folks here who buy discounted Lego sets and resell them as a way to add cash to "the Lego fund" and then use that money to buy the sets they want for their own/their kids collections.

I'm a cheese-paring pinch-penny, so I applaud this method of feeding the family Lego addiction, maybe it would work out for you, too!  :thumbsup:

Thank you. Is there a place on here that they list the sets they are selling?

Welcome!

How old is your little Lego fan?

May be try ebay?  As I understand, Friends sets are not as popular for investing as other themes.

My DD is 12. she just had a Birthday. I wish I would have got them last Christmas. My dh did not think she would like them. I took her to the store and she said she would like to have some. so for her birthday I got her a few sets and she loves them. it is funny she is not one to play inside with toys and she plays all the time with her sets. I know what she will need for Christmas this year.