Please allow myself to introduce.....myself....

This is such a fantastic site with so much useful data and so many knowledgeable members, I've been exploiting it's merits for over a year already and feel that I really should get more involved with sharing and discussion.

Nothing too long winded in this introduction suffice to say I'm in the UK, I loved Lego in the 80's, I love it even more now, my collection is just about under control although the wife may disagree.  I had some great success with my fair share of Harry Potter castles and POTC ships last year and some epic fails with Ninjago, Spongebob and Cars II sets, it's all part of the game though and I find it as addictive and enjoyable as ever.

So that's me, really must thank Ed and Jeff for their sterling efforts and to every member who's posts I've learned and earned from.

Looking forward to playing my part......

Stu.

• Like 1

This is such a fantastic site with so much useful data and so many knowledgeable members, I've been exploiting it's merits for over a year already and feel that I really should get more involved with sharing and discussion.

Stu.

Over a year..  OVER A YEAR!!!!  HOW DARE YOU!!!  Haha.  Well we are happy that you have finally decided to join the party!!

Jeff

Over a year..  OVER A YEAR!!!!  HOW DARE YOU!!!  Haha.  Well we are happy that you have finally decided to join the party!!

Jeff

I know, I'm so ashamed, but you know what its like, It starts with a few sets in a brickfolio that you look at once a month and then before you know it it becomes part of your daily routine whether its bargain hunting, set investigating, news etc etc...

I have to say it's a superb site and I hope now that I've gained some valuable experience through buying and selling my opinions and advice may help others.