Shipping status and customer support

segreto

I ordered $100 + of pick a brick items on 8/2, and I saw how the shipment time is more than two weeks for these items; however, I did get a 'your order has shipped' email only two days later.  When I click on the tracking number, it brings be to an unknown carrier site and says that the item is in Strykow, which is in Poland.  It has been there ever since.  There are no updates or events on the shipping page.

I emailed customer supports and asked them if my shipment is still being processed, or if it is actually on its way, but the only thing they sent me was a form letter saying that they understand why I am unhappy with the length of shipping time...blah blah blah.  I emailed them back asking them to actually read my email and check my shipping status.  I wish the shipping site they sent me to had some options or contact information, but its just a generic red page with "Current Status"  at the top, and it never changes.

Maybe I will give them a call, since the weekend is over.  Anyone have this problem with the shipping information not updating?

I ordered $100 + of pick a brick items on 8/2, and I saw how the shipment time is more than two weeks for these items; however, I did get a 'your order has shipped' email only two days later.  When I click on the tracking number, it brings be to an unknown carrier site and says that the item is in Strykow, which is in Poland.  It has been there ever since.  There are no updates or events on the shipping page.

I emailed customer supports and asked them if my shipment is still being processed, or if it is actually on its way, but the only thing they sent me was a form letter saying that they understand why I am unhappy with the length of shipping time...blah blah blah.  I emailed them back asking them to actually read my email and check my shipping status.  I wish the shipping site they sent me to had some options or contact information, but its just a generic red page with "Current Status"  at the top, and it never changes.

Maybe I will give them a call, since the weekend is over.  Anyone have this problem with the shipping information not updating?

It takers time sometimes to be updated... 

It will be updated once it reaches something, some posts tracking is really bad.

Give them a call if you're impatient.

If I'm not mistaken, the PAB items from the website take longer than regular sets because they have to ship from a different destination, whatever that may be. Once I had to go to CS for missing pieces. I think they said that I should expect the pieces in 7-10 business days. Here's a copy of the most of the reply I got back from them...

Thank you for getting in touch with us with your proof of purchase number!

We appreciate you providing us with the information we needed to process your request, Jacob. Again, we

If I'm not mistaken, the PAB items from the website take longer than regular sets because they have to ship from a different destination, whatever that may be.

Here is a quote from the shopping cart if you put PAB pieces in your cart.

For LEGO Pick a Brick, please allow 13-18 business days (Monday through Friday excluding holidays) for delivery time.

I remember from one of my previous PAB orders LEGO uploaded the tracking # before they shipped. (It was also from Poland. Most of the time the pieces are shipped out of the U.S.) It later updated when they were shipped out of Poland.

I just heard back from them.  They said that the order was shipped when I got the email, but the tracking does not update until the package enters the US and goes through customs first. Makes sense, I guess.  The carrier that does the delivery does not touch it until it goes through customs, so there is a long window of delay while that happens.  I think I need to move abroad. 

segreto, I had to order a replacement piece from Pick a Brick because the one in the set was in the middle of the bags edge when the bag was heat sealed and it lopped it in half.  It took a good 2+ weeks for that one part to get to me. 

Ouch.  Not on the missing piece only, but on the weird factory accident.  I don't mind the long shipping, I just was concerned that the shipment had a status and I could track it for a few days, and then it didn't have any status or tracking information.  It was like it fell off the truck or something.  I got the package today, and once it got to the US, it went from DHL to United States Postal.  Lots of changing of hands for these little things.