Toys R Us Star Wars Store Display

I am looking at a Star Wars Toys R Us display that is for sale locally (hopefully it isn't gone already). It includes the following 4 sets: 4504 Millenium Falcon, 4500 Rebel Snowspeeder, 4502 X-wing, and 7262 Tie Fighter/Y-wing. They are asking $250...is this a good deal? I priced out the New & Used prices on BP and I come up with $387 new and $208 used. I am not sure whether these prices are good indicators since it is a store display instead of traditional sets. I have no experience with buying store displays and wasn't able to find this one on ebay. Let me know what you think!!

00T0T_2IHTuv3GZPT_600x450.jpg

I guess if you have the cash, it is a fairly good deal. As Ed Mack said, the display does lack a acrylic display case, but I have seen many people selling this particular display without cases, for whatever reason. I've been a fan of displays, and Star Wars displays do fetch a much heftier price than other themes. 

Here are two listings (Link 1, Link 2) of the same display that you are looking at. They sold for only $99.99, but this was primarily because the seller was only accepting local pickup, and lives somewhere in Georgia.

Thanks for the info everyone. I should have mentioned in my first post that I was thinking of buying it to flip, not display. He does still have the display for sale, but I am going to pass on it. I'm not sure if there's a big market for it and it looks expensive to ship.

Approximately $100 to ship without packaging.