Buying on Fishpond

shaka

You did well, I think it is very hit and miss. I would gamble 47 but not 400. Consider US price for SSD is 400 and then allow for shipping of at least 50 then min is 450. If that is a new price then very very cheap. 

I have been tempted in past, but seemed to good to be true so I passed. If something is going that cheap I would want to view before I buy. Just me being cautious. 

i don't mind delivery delays since i'm not looking to build or sell in the near term. 

i'll make a call on this soon and i'll need to put in my "capital expenditure proposal" to my "boss" (i.e. wife) but considering i'm already over my lego budget for the year it will be a tough sell 

thanks for the prompt feedback guys, i'll let you know how i get on 

Same as the NZ Fishpond I assume?

I have ordered from them a few times.  They used to be very good a few years ago, but have gone down hill a lot and I remember reading rumors of them closing down.  They now seem to have very poor CS and long shipping times and delays, stock issues.  Plus now a lot of the items for me at least say they come from a US supplier, so essentially drop shipped.