Daily Mail Promo is coming!

Guest eightbrick

Guest eightbrick

Congratulations British Brickpickers! The Daily Mail has set up a new promotion for free polybags with the purchase of a paper starting August 17th. They are again using the printed ticket/voucher method to crack down on those who stocked up on papers when these kind of promotions ran in earlier years. One ticket per person per day. The prizes are as follows:

August 17: Lone Ranger Pump Car (30260)

August 19: Star Wars Z-95 Headhunter (30240)

August 20: Friends Mailbox (30105)

August 21: City Police Helicopter (30222)

August 22: Friends Summer Picnic (30108)

August 23: Winzar's Pack Patrol (30251)

The two Friends polys will no doubt please followers of the theme, but other than that I can't see the other polybags being extremely desirable. Also, because Lego still seems to be having trouble with Chima, if you get tokens from both the Sunday the 18th and Sunday the 25th papers, you will be able to redeem them at a local TRU for one of two speedorz sets: 70100 Ring of Fire or 70105 Nest Dive.

Read full details on Brickset: http://www.brickset.com/news/article/?ID=7273

I hope y'all can make good use of this promotion. You guys sure know how to make the rest of the world jealous: first a royal baby and now this! xD

Guest eightbrick

Thanks for the update Brian, but sadly I don't live in the UK to get these promos. They should do this in the USA too.

Hahaha, neither do I ;)

• 3 weeks later...