while visiting Denmark

Guest eightbrick

First of all, welcome to the forums! While us Canadians have to deal with some deplorable pricing issues compared to the US, Denmark is far worse. Here's an example of the pricing differences between the three countries:

Cargo Terminal 60022

USD Retail: $99.99 (CDN: $103.68)

CAN Retail: $129.99 (CDN: $129.99)

DK Retail: 799,00 kr (CDN: $147.34)

However, if you are visiting Billund Legoland, there might be some nice exclusives for you to pick up if you aren't near a Lego store in Canada. Legoland California had some exclusive sets (a pirate) a while back, so maybe the one in Denmark will have some nice goodies for you. Other than that, unfortunately there isn't much in the way of special pricing in Denmark, it is much easier to find a deal in Canada.

In addition to Legoland Billund, there is a Lego brand store in Copenhagen, here's the address: VIMMELSKAFTET 37

1161 COPENHAGEN

I'll do a bit more research, and if anything pops about Denmark exclusives, I'll tell you. Have a wonderful trip!

Hello; thanks for the advice. I am able to shop tax free. the tax is 25% which is included in the price; therefore the 799kr would be 599.25kr ($110.25 cnd). I just have to keep my receipt and have it stamped at the store with my Canadian photo ID. When i am at the air port i will get cash back from the receipt. the above CND price does not include 5% GST.

Danish price is great deal!! 

I was at the Lego store, Copenhagen downtown, on walking street, it was stupid busy and this was Monday afternoon.