Long overdue introduction

Hey guys

Long time lurker here who has finally decided to wet my feet by buying a few investment sets.

I only just came out of my dark ages in May and started collecting again and eventually found this site and a few others which really rekindled my passion. It started off with just LOTR/Hobbit and has now grown to include the Modular line and Star Wars sets causing my poor wallet great distress.

As an Aussie I have found it hard to find many sets at a price point where i could actually compete so my first investments are 2 of the new 41999 crawler with only a $20 difference in price from US and 2 Tower Bridges which i can't see performing poorly in any situation.

Anyways looking forward to the future and hopefully making some $$$ :money:

Thanks Guys

Hopefully i can find some good deals or info to repay all the great stuff ive learned over this site in the past few months and help some others out

I'm amazed at the level of genorosity of some people on this site who share some really good deals instead of hoarding all to themselves :twitch: