Suggestion about polls (Minifigures)

stackables

I was thinking that it would be beneficial to consolidate all the minifig series polls into one.  3/4 of the first page of the minifig thread is occupied by pinned threads.  I think 1 thread with all the polls would be better....thoughts?

I'm not so sure...Some of the CM discussions can end up being 4+ pages of posts, so combining them all might make things a little messy. I do think that it is a little cluttered with 11 different threads for each new series, but I'm thinking that there may be a better option. Not that I can think of one at the moment...  :question:

I don't think they can be easily merged into 1 thread.  They also serve as a discussion thread for each of the series respectively.  

The are all TheOrcKing's threads so I'll leave it for him to make any changes.

My one suggestion apart from leaving them as is would be to unpin them all and perhaps have one pinned and locked thread at the top with a link to each poll topic.

I was thinking that it would be beneficial to consolidate all the minifig series polls into one.  3/4 of the first page of the minifig thread is occupied by pinned threads.  I think 1 thread with all the polls would be better....thoughts?

One problem is there can only be three poll questions added per thread so I can't merge all of them into a single thread. I can just have the topics for relevant Series' (like this year's 9, 10, & 11) pinned until the year is over. I had all of them pinned to try and garner some attention to the re-added polls seeing how they were lost during the forum conversion but so far that has been a failure.

My one suggestion apart from leaving them as is would be to unpin them all and perhaps have one pinned and locked thread at the top with a link to each poll topic.

I do have a single thread with info and links for all Series' in The Complete List topic. You can find links to Whitefang's reviews, individual thread polls, and Bricker pages for every single Minifigure. I also have the box ratios listed beside each character.

Just to add, if we can get some more votes for the older Series polls, I can redo the poll for "Best of the Best". Maybe even add one for "Worst of the Worst".

One problem is there can only be three poll questions added per thread so I can't merge all of them into a single thread. I can just have the topics for relevant Series' (like this year's 9, 10, & 11) pinned until the year is over. I had all of them pinned to try and garner some attention to the re-added polls seeing how they were lost during the forum conversion but so far that has been a failure.

I do have a single thread with info and links for all Series' in The Complete List topic. You can find links to Whitefang's reviews, individual thread polls, and Bricker pages for every single Minifigure. I also have the box ratios listed beside each character.

Just to add, if we can get some more votes for the older Series polls, I can redo the poll for "Best of the Best". Maybe even add one for "Worst of the Worst".

I think its fine if we just keep the relevant pinned only.