What is your vote for worst Lego Set of all time and Why?

Guest eightbrick

*cough* anything Time Cruisers *cough*

What!?! I have fond memories of both the Twisted Time Train and the Flying Ship! Like the time I threw them away... (just kiddin' I don't mind them)

Honestly, I'm going to have to say anything Galidor or Clickits. At least crummy ol' Zurg had actual studs on him.

What!?! I have fond memories of both the Twisted Time Train and the Flying Ship! Like the time I threw them away... (just kiddin' I don't mind them)

Honestly, I'm going to have to say anything Galidor or Clickits. At least crummy ol' Zurg had actual studs on him.

Oh god - yes those are pretty bad themes. It's funny for how well Lego does some sets, it's like they let someone on drugs make a few of their sets.

Oh god - yes those are pretty bad themes. It's funny for how well Lego does some sets, it's like they let someone on drugs make a few of their sets.

I remember when I found a Clickits set on clearance at TRU when I was younger. I bought it for the extra battery pack and motor to use with my Mindstorms sets. I had never seen them before and was like "wha the heck is this?" Seemed worth it for the super cheap price though.

I'm just not sure why Lego felt they needed to make K'nex...

Guest eightbrick

I know right. I mean we have the modulars, UCS line, and Tower Bridge and then we have some creepy action figures that look like they (and probably did) came with Happy Meals. Galidor probably killed off hundreds of fans lol

Oh, I know you said worst Lego theme, but Megablocks is pretty bad.  Pretty horrible. Mind-blowingly terrible. A disgrace to anything plastic. A disgusting mass of human increativity. The worst thing ever made. It took a while, but I finally found the right description. :)

Hero Factory. The packaging is disgusting. I feel like I'm looking at a package of dog biscuits. For the record, Bionicle does not fall into the HF category.

EDIT: Plus the pieces are huge and clunky compared to old Bionicle and Technic sets. A character is made with like 20 pieces. 

• Like 1

Hero Factory. The packaging is disgusting. I feel like I'm looking at a package of dog biscuits. For the record, Bionicle does not fall into the HF category.

EDIT: Plus the pieces are huge and clunky compared to old Bionicle and Technic sets. A character is made with like 20 pieces. 

Yes I agree with this. Very zimilar to the Zerg set. Just feel like they are half-assed

on top of those sets not having a good investment potential, there was not much room for customization, as all the sets had pretty much the same pieces, but just with a different color theme

Guest eightbrick

The whole Prince of Persia theme. I never liked those sets. Also, they are a bad investment.

Oh, yeah, that line failed miserably. Good parts packs though...

Yeah, it really is terrible. The "dog biscuits" look it really gross.