How many VIP points do you have?

beeblet65

Hey All - 

Was just thinking today, how many VIP points i have, and what i plan to do with them.

so heres the question then...how many do you have? and what will you do with them?

I have a total of  7,916 which is equal to $395.00!! - i think i will hold onto them until maybe the new sydney opera house. It will be nice to get it for free! lol

post-11907-0-51296300-1375323302.png

I use them as I acquire them. When the Master Spies at Lego discover I'm a reseller and rip the VIP patch off my vest and make me walk a tiny little pirate ship plank wearing a scarlet letter "R" (Reseller) to make an example of me, I don't want them to also be able to keep all my points!

I don't remember the exact point count, but I'm at 60 bucks right now. Not worried about Lego taking them away because I've never bought more than 2 of any set from them. I want to save up for a large set for my personal colection, If I get up to around 200 before it goes EOL, I'd like to get a Tower of Orthanc for "free".

I don't remember the exact point count, but I'm at 60 bucks right now. Not worried about Lego taking them away because I've never bought more than 2 of any set from them. I want to save up for a large set for my personal colection, If I get up to around 200 before it goes EOL, I'd like to get a Tower of Orthanc for "free".

That is a remarkable set, and is exactly what VIP points are made for! - good luck in your quest!

• Like 1

$870. I started to use my points before Lego finds out and take all my points away. 

Wow, that's impressive.  That means you've spent at least $17k at Lego stores, lol.  Unless you got double VIP for some purchases etc.  But man that's a lot of buying from Lego  :thumbsup:

Wow, that's impressive.  That means you've spent at least $17k at Lego stores, lol.  Unless you got double VIP for some purchases etc.  But man that's a lot of buying from Lego  :thumbsup:

Thanks. I think some of my purchase was from double but not a lot. It was a lot of buying but now I'm trying to panic spending using all my points before Lego get smarter.  :D