Big Harry Potter Bluray DVD Box Set Discount

Jeff Mack

I get a lot of emails about discounts for non Lego related items.  Most I ignore, but I think some people may like this.  This is a huge Harry Potter Boxset.  Blueray with Ultraviolet and 3D, etc, etc.  Its very nice and usually retailed for more than double this offer.  It is a UK deal, so I am not sure if they ship to the US or not.  I see it on Amazon for much higher prices.  So if anyone is interested.

Harry Potter: Wizard's Collection Box Set (31 Discs) (with UltraViolet)

Here is a cheaper Blu-Ray version we got last year from amazon.co.uk.  It did not come with the super fancy collection box. However, if you just want to get blu-ray versions of all movies in 1 shot, this is still a pretty decent deal 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00543RC0Y/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B00543RC0Y&linkCode=as2&tag=brickpicker-21

Here is a cheaper Blu-Ray version we got last year from amazon.co.uk.  It did not come with the super fancy collection box. However, if you just want to get blu-ray versions of all movies in 1 shot, this is still a pretty decent deal 

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00543RC0Y/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1634&creative=19450&creativeASIN=B00543RC0Y&linkCode=as2&tag=brickpicker-21

Comes out to $40 with shipping, great deal.

I think these movies are awful. My wife has them all. I just think that they were really poorly done. The only one I thought was decent was number 7

Good thing we did not have too many HP fanboys&fangirls on this forums.  Otherwise you would be breaking the record for number of down arrows received in a post :D :D :D

Btw, is it just me or we cannot do down arrow anymore ? Not that I wanted to use it, I just realized it was not there anymore

Good thing we did not have too many HP fanboys&fangirls on this forums.  Otherwise you would be breaking the record for number of down arrows received in a post :D :D :D

Btw, is it just me or we cannot do down arrow anymore ? Not that I wanted to use it, I just realized it was not there anymore

I liked the early HP movies, I thought they were fun when they were young kids.  

The down arrow has been removed from the site.

Yeah I can take it. I know I am not in the norm. I am not a movie buff or anything like that - I have seen a lot of movies but I am not some critic. My pet peev though is how little effort are put into some movies and their plot and acting. To me a good movie needs:

1. good acting

2. Solid, simple plot

3. Character development of a few characters over vauge development of a bunch of them.

Take the latest super man. Had 1 and 2, 3 was awful for the movie. So I didn't like it. If a movie has these three things, I will like it, even if it's in another language and pixelated.