Brickvesting Ebook

Dunamis

Thanks Ed and Rich! And again, please send along any thoughts or suggestions for improvements. In future revisions I could intersperse small sections entitled "Tips from an Expert" and actually quote (with proper attribution) any members here who have additional advice or strategies they would be willing to contribute.

• 4 months later...

I'm probably just late to the party, but there's an Ebook available on Amazon called Brickvesting written by Alex Stewart who is also a member of this site. He mentions this site multiple times and gives a really great overview of many of the topics discussed here on the forums. I don't know Alex's username here on BP so it's up to him if he wants to "reveal" himself. I'd like to tell him "well done" via this forum and encourage everyone to check out his book when you get a chance: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BXRHVNS/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00BXRHVNS&linkCode=as2&

Cheers!