Hello from the windy city

Everyone seems to be introducing themselves lately and I never did, so my story, as concise as I can make it, is...

I'm from chicago, the northern surburbs and have always loved lego, I used to have tons of sets, many large (star destroyer, statue of liberty, eiffel tower, lego man, darth maul head, etc.) One day I realized they were taking up too much room and I was going to college, so I sold them...this was my first ebay encounter.

I realized I could make more money than I paid for legos (this was right after lego exploded a few years ago), I do love money, so I started searching craigslist for other people's legos and selling them. then I realized sealed sets are way more expensive, and I found this site!

Yes, I regret selling my collection, but had I not I don't think I would have gotten back into lego like have as of late. I can't seem to stop throwing money into legos to build and invest in (because i also love potential profits and gambling, and especially building legos). I've been trying to rebuild my collection lately (couldn't keep investing and not building), but realize it may be taking up too much room again...

My name is Brandon, and I am a lego addict.

Guest eightbrick

Hello Brandon! It's always nice to learn about already prominent site members. Is it me, or are there a lot of people from the Chicago area?