Lot of 10 new sets

I put the value at $900. Some should do well others I'm not so sure about. What do ya'll think? I believe there is also room for negotiation.

This listing is for 10 boxes of LEGO sets. All the boxes are new and never been open. below is a list of the Lego sets:

1) Lego 79111 Constituion Train Chase "THE LONE RANGER" x3

2)Lego 79010 The Goblin King Battle "THE HOBBIT" x1 

3) Lego 75019 At-te "STAR WARS" x1

4) Lego 9515 The Malevoence "STAR WARS" x2

5)Lego 9516 Jabba's Palace "STAR WARS X3

I WOULD LIKE TO SELL THEM ALL AT ONE TIME. 
MY ASKING PRICE IS $680obo

post-14913-0-14592500-1374766107.jpg

selling in bulk their worth is about there (in my opinion)

1) Lego 79111 Constituion Train Chase "THE LONE RANGER" x3

70$ x 3 = 210$

2)Lego 79010 The Goblin King Battle "THE HOBBIT" x1 

40$

3) Lego 75019 At-te "STAR WARS" x1

prolly 70$

4) Lego 9515 The Malevoence "STAR WARS" x2

80$ x 2 = 160$

5)Lego 9516 Jabba's Palace "STAR WARS X3

60$ x 3 = 180$

= 210 + 40 + 70 + 160 + 180 =  650$

Thats probably tops anyone would pay for this bulk purchase (including shipping) 

I know I would not offer more than 600$ including shipping

Looks like a decent deal.

I would pay

80 each for the Jabba's (240)

70 each for the trains (210)

80 for the 9515 (160)

50 for Goblin 

80 for AT-TE

Total: $740

If you want all of the sets, probably won't lose with the price.

Bulk discounts man, you forgot them totally :) anyone buying more than 2 sets combined will expect bulk discounts of 10%+ preferably 20%

If an investor buys them which is pretty obvious given their nature (3 of the same 2 of the same etc.) someone must make money.

Not a terrible deal if you are interested in the sets.  I put my value on them around $700, so I would try to get him down to 600-650 and see what happens.  I would check them out thoroughly as well.  Not sure why somebody would be selling these so soon, the AT-TE has only been in stores a couple weeks.

Just moved this to the Deal or No Deal forum thread and slightly modified the title to better conform with the thread's title format.

FWIW - I think this a good deal.  Mildly flippable, but definitely set up for a buy and hold.  The only ones I have a real question about investment-wise is Goblin King Battle, but I don't think it will sell for the less than MSRP after retirement.  There's some room there.

Bulk discounts man, you forgot them totally :) anyone buying more than 2 sets combined will expect bulk discounts of 10%+ preferably 20%

If an investor buys them which is pretty obvious given their nature (3 of the same 2 of the same etc.) someone must make money.

If you look at the numbers I used, they are clearly below what you currently get them at U.S. amazon prices.  My point is, paying $680 for the bundle is a nice price.  Paying 600 or less would make it easily an amazing deal.  You might be able to get some sets cheaper on eBay, but those are likely from drop shippers, and you know how the ethics part of this works, haha.

I wouldn't bite because I am pretty much out of space... haha