Yoyo.com. Late shipping or?..

Ronda

I need an advice.  Anybody been in the situation when Ontrac site shows "delivered" status but package is not actually delivered?  The time they show there is about 5.30 pm, I was home that time and later, so that's a bull... :)

I filed the report on yoyo.com and received a response, just as usual "check with family members" blah blah.  I double checked all my yard and the shipping address on yoyo of course.  I'll keep talking to them, but I'm not too optimistic about it to be honest.

Well, I didn't lose much, just about $40 order. 

So.  Any similar stories with yoyo?  :)

I'll post if any updates on my story.

I once had one end up two blocks away.

Wow!  How did you get it then?  A friendly neighbor delivered it to your house?

You gave me a hope guys, thanks!  It's a local holiday tomorrow, so I wonder if they may skip even 1 more day for that reason.  We'll see :)

Ok, pretty funny story :)  Yoyo customer service is good indeed. 

It was OnTrac's mind game.  They just didn't deliver in time but stated "delivered" and even posted the time of delivery (and a wrong city) on their tracking page.  The package arrived at the end of the next day.  By that time my husband made me nervous and I contacted yoyo customer service by e-mail.  Guess what.  I just wanted to let them know and expected something like "lets wait", but they sent me the replacement right away.   The 2nd package arrived in 2 days with no stupid statements on Ontrac site.  I wrote yoyo guys again to verify there is no confusion about no refund needed etc. and they sent me a prepaid UPS  label (their returns are free any way).  I'll ship it out tomorrow.

The bottom line: yoyo.com is a good reliable place to shop online, but OnTrac is a bit weird.  Next time I'll just try to be patient and give them some more time even if they promise 2 day shipping but actually take more then that.

• Like 1

Wow!  How did you get it then?  A friendly neighbor delivered it to your house?

You gave me a hope guys, thanks!  It's a local holiday tomorrow, so I wonder if they may skip even 1 more day for that reason.  We'll see :)

Yeah, the neighbor showed up with 3 days after tracking said it had been delivered. For 3 days straight I went to the post office, where all they told me was basically, it'll turn up eventually.

So when it did, I went back and put a hold on my future deliveries. My carrier was there, too. She swore up and down that she recognized me, and she definitely delivered the package to my porch. I called bullsh*t, told her where it really got delivered to, and she still wouldn't admit that she messed up. People are fun.