Hello from San Diego

Hi, my name Allen and I'm currently living in San Diego. I'm the admin for The Brick Fan and I'm glad to see a site like BrickPicker to see the value of my sets. I had a few LEGO sets when I was a kid but went through two decades of the Dark Ages but got back into LEGO late last year. Ever since I gotten back into LEGO, I've built up a collection of Star Wars and Super Heroes sets as well as some odds and ends. I'm looking forward to see what other features BrickPicker will have in the future. Thanks Jeff and Ed for your hard work!

Hi, my name Allen and I'm currently living in San Diego. I'm the admin for The Brick Fan and I'm glad to see a site like BrickPicker to see the value of my sets. I had a few LEGO sets when I was a kid but went through two decades of the Dark Ages but got back into LEGO late last year. Ever since I gotten back into LEGO, I've built up a collection of Star Wars and Super Heroes sets as well as some odds and ends. I'm looking forward to see what other features BrickPicker will have in the future. Thanks Jeff and Ed for your hard work!

Hello Allen...Nice looking site. Good luck with it and thanks for the plug.

Allen, thanks for posting the article. I have added your RSS feed to our News Aggregator. One thing I need to correct you on though is that we do not offer and details on Bricklink items. That is something we will hopefully be able to provide in time. But they will need to want to work with people. Even Huw at Brickset has a hard time getting to work with them over all these years and he includes information to their site. But again welcome to the site and thanks for posting the article.

Thanks Ed and Jeff for the warm welcome and for adding my site to the News section. On the Bricklink comment in my article, I just meant that many people use Bricklink as well as other pricing sources to get their info, not to say that BrickPicker uses Bricklink to gauge prices too. Sorry for the confusion there. Anyways, I'm glad that I found this great site and as LEGO enthusiasts, hopefully we can work together to promote each other in the future.