Finally started a post after been lurking for a while.  I've always been an LEGO fan and a co-worker of mine introduced me to someone he knows who is a full-time LEGO investor.  I started researching this site and found out that I just opened (an unopened) the Naboo Swamp for my 4 year old son to play with about 3 months ago.  Ohh well!

Anyways today I made my first purchase into LEGO investing.  A couple of Friends sets and Minecraft.  I have my wife's thumbs up on the scheme.

Finally started a post after been lurking for a while.  I've always been an LEGO fan and a co-worker of mine introduced me to someone he knows who is a full-time LEGO investor.  I started researching this site and found out that I just opened (an unopened) the Naboo Swamp for my 4 year old son to play with about 3 months ago.  Ohh well!

Anyways today I made my first purchase into LEGO investing.  A couple of Friends sets and Minecraft.  I have my wife's thumbs up on the scheme.

Welcome to the site!

Don't worry about it, the sets look much cooler out on the shelf than they do in boxes anyway! ;)

Always more opportunities to invest in!