What was the strangest Lego dream you have ever had?

Blackjack

While cooking breakfast this morning, I remembered mine from last night. I'd been going through the Lego in Wal-Mart for abough a half hour, (it was obviously nothing like real Lego :) ) I went over to the CM bin, and it was accurately empty. As I was walking away, an employee came up and dumped a bunch of CM's in the bin, so I naturally went over to smoosh. I found a Sea Captain, but I don't remember anything else. Then in my dream, I remembered that the employee had dumped the figs from a plastic bag, and that therefore, I realized, there would be no Mr. ***. because of employee smooshing. Has anyone else had this level of LEGO realism in a dream? We need therepy... ;)

I haven't had a Lego dream in years, but the most common scenario involved me walking the aisles of a big-box store trying to put retired 1990s sets (Divers, Western, Castle, Imperial Armada, etc) into my cart before they disappeared into thin air.

I once dreamed that I found a 10179 in my basement. The box was soggy because we had a flood down there, but I was very happy. Then I woke up... LOL ;) I have very few LEGO dreams to be honest, though after watching 5 episodes of SW the Clone Wars before going to bed, I was dreaming about the Jedi Temple once. A lot of times, I just forget what I dreamed about, so I might have had more LEGO related dreams. I don't know...

• 2 months later...

Does anyone else have dreams about finding amazing Lego deals? Last night I had a dream that I found a (dusty) sealed Millennium Falcon for only $9 in a thrift shop. A few months before that I had a dream that I found a sealed Mr. Gold and Chrome C3PO. :D  Jackpot! The bad part about these dreams is waking up and realizing that it was all just...a dream. :yawn::hmm:

I actually can't figure if this another anecdote was actually a dream or something that I read here before going to bed.

There was someone in a BP thread that claimed that everyone was trying to double their investments while he aimed to sell when the item would return something between 40-70% of profits.

Scary stuff.

I actually can't figure if this another anecdote was actually a dream or something that I read here before going to bed.

There was someone in a BP thread that claimed that everyone was trying to double their investments while he aimed to sell when the item would return something between 40-70% of profits.

Scary stuff.

Nice insult Richard.

Nice insult Richard.

Don't get me wrong, what I meant by 'Scary Stuff' was that I was unable to distinguish if that was a dream or it did happen.

On a side note, if that ticked you off could be because it is your strategy, which I think it's completely valid and very smart.

Don't get me wrong, what I meant by 'Scary Stuff' was that I was unable to distinguish if that was a dream or it did happen.

On a side note, if that ticked you off could be because it is your strategy, which I think it's completely valid and very smart.

I was kidding with the Richard thing... scene from Van Wilder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mK7deqK2MqU

The strategy came after a few months of investing, when I realized the last 30-50% of uptick took the longest.  I now operate on a quicker rinse and repeat strategy.