Hello LEGO fans!

Hai to all LEGO fans worldwide...

Alcarin invited me to this beautiful community... I am from Slovenia (just like him) and am also a fan of LEGO.

loving the display value of LEGO sets like MMV and similar...

Also got 1 set for investing. And maybe I will do more... but i am more a hobby small time buyer...

Hope to have nice constructive chats with you all!

Guest eightbrick

Welcome to the community! (kudos to Alcarin for encouraging new members to join). I think you will enjoy it here ;)

Hai to all LEGO fans worldwide...

Alcarin invited me to this beautiful community... I am from Slovenia (just like him) and am also a fan of LEGO.

loving the display value of LEGO sets like MMV and similar...

Also got 1 set for investing. And maybe I will do more... but i am more a hobby small time buyer...

Hope to have nice constructive chats with you all!

Slovenia huh? How is the Lego market there? 

Welcome to the site!!!

Welcome to the site! Any friend of Alcarin is a friend of ours.

p.s. Alcarin, did you try to get credit for the referral? I'm not sure how it works but you might look into it. Cheers!

Yeah I did try to test the system... but even giving her the link I cant seem to get her name on my manage referrals, I guess Jeff is looking in it when he will have time since according to him giving the link is sufficient and no need to send on the mail.

Slovenia huh? How is the Lego market there?

Welcome to the site!!!

Its scarce....

Our local type of Craigslist where i sold 9 kg of my old collection in seperate ways and bulks was mainly picked up by 2-3 LEGO fans ...

The market in Slovenia is specific... when stuff get retired, they are still on shelves here, and then like 6 months or more after retirement they get clearanced 30-60% off to make way for new stuff so for example this February I got Toy shops for 50