Hello, I am Sylvain from Paris, France

so, I am french. I am 38 years old, and as many members here, I guess, I am a Lego fan since my childhood.

I have got two children and naturally they play with Lego, especially Lego Star Wars for my son, and Lego City and Fabuland for my daughter.

Since many years, I buy for my private collection vintage lego from the sixties and seventies.

Sometimes in the original box.

As I appreciate all the last LEGO design, I am nostalgic of the simplicity of the first age of LEGO with the typical abstraction of details of the begins.

My pleasure is also to buy very huge lot of mixed parts and trying to see if I am able to build from it any original set .

And if I can not, I use parts for create new vehicles; buildings or space ships.

I appreciate when I can build a space ship or a diorama in several parts clipped between them in horizontal and vertical superposition, with one separate level for a house .

I am happy to join thid forum and hope to find there some people enjoying like me the LEGO world.

so, I am french. I am 38 years old, and as many members here, I guess, I am a Lego fan since my childhood.

I have got two children and naturally they play with Lego, especially Lego Star Wars for my son, and Lego City and Fabuland for my daughter.

Since many years, I buy for my private collection vintage lego from the sixties and seventies.

Sometimes in the original box.

As I appreciate all the last LEGO design, I am nostalgic of the simplicity of the first age of LEGO with the typical abstraction of details of the begins.

My pleasure is also to buy very huge lot of mixed parts and trying to see if I am able to build from it any original set .

And if I can not, I use parts for create new vehicles; buildings or space ships.

I appreciate when I can build a space ship or a diorama in several parts clipped between them in horizontal and vertical superposition, with one separate level for a house .

I am happy to join thid forum and hope to find there some people enjoying like me the LEGO world.

Welcome to the site.

• 3 years later...