Hello fellow Lego fans

Hello to all from sunny north wales in the uk

have been collecting lego for some time and have about 400 sets up to now. mostly Star Wars and Batman and also Indiana jones but we have lots of other sets as well. great looking site and forum  :twitch:

Hey welcome man! Are these sets all sealed or opened?

Hi  to all

great site you have here  :thumbsup:

Hi kerrmando, nearly all of our sets have been opened but we do have some boxed.

My son and i have been collecting and building Lego for about ten years and have bought and sold many sets. Our bricklist does need a little attention as some of our new sets have yet to be added and some of the Toy story and exo-force sets have been sold on.

look forward to reading through the many threads

Greetings fellow LEGO lover :)

May I ask how old is your son and how SW became one of his favorite theme?  He loves those movies or just space stuff or you gave him an idea?

Hi Ronda

My son is 13 years old and loves Star wars and Batman

Welcome! Sounds like you have a collection about like my husbands in quantity - you should see all the OLD and UNOPENED trains that he has every intention of opening and building in spite of knowing how much they're worth.  :geek:

But I love him anyway, and he's so careful in building them and keeping them clean in his displays that they're still worth a fortune even out of the boxes. Someday our grandchildren might go to college on the proceeds! 

Welcome! Sounds like you have a collection about like my husbands in quantity - you should see all the OLD and UNOPENED trains that he has every intention of opening and building in spite of knowing how much they're worth.  :geek:

But I love him anyway, and he's so careful in building them and keeping them clean in his displays that they're still worth a fortune even out of the boxes. Someday our grandchildren might go to college on the proceeds! 

I like your name. that is all.

• Like 1