Hello from California

Hi all, so glad to be here!

My husband is a lifelong Lego fan(atic) and over time I've caught the bug from him until I love those sharp little foot-assaulting bricks almost as much as he does.

Because I have the soul of a merchant I've been "encouraging" (husbands out there will know that means "nagging") him to do more of his own custom creations and, like all intelligent men, he's realized it's easier just to do what I want.  :thumbsup:

So, he's been creating some fantastic designs, I have found myself in charge of the custom decals (as well as chief purchasing agent and assistant brick sorter) and our first design is about to roll off the table (and under the recliner...) in the next few weeks.

In non-Lego-related matters, we work full time and more in our online business (selling used and rare books, and now Legos) and have two daughters (18 and 15) who also work for us part-time. Besides Lego, we enjoy video gaming, target pistol shooting, television, and snacks. To mitigate the snacks, we are forced to also like walking for exercise.)

I hope to learn a lot and hopefully be of some help to others. I've been reading the blogs and there's so much great information!

Pam

Because I have the soul of a merchant I've been "encouraging" (husbands out there will know that means "nagging") him to do more of his own custom creations and, like all intelligent men, he's realized it's easier just to do what I want.  :thumbsup:

Happy wife Happy life right? :rofl:

Welcome!