10240 x-wing $175

Diabolos80

I'm sure it's legit, the guy has a picture of the item he's selling.  If he had a stock picture, this would be immediate red flag, but there are legitimate reasons for someone to sell below retail, we are just jaded because we have seen all the seedy things people will do to make a buck.

I'm sure it's legit, the guy has a picture of the item he's selling.  If he had a stock picture, this would be immediate red flag, but there are legitimate reasons for someone to sell below retail, we are just jaded because we have seen all the seedy things people will do to make a buck.

To take being jaded to a whole new level, who's to say the set in the pic is the set he is selling? I cant tell you how many times i've seen other peoples listings with my pics!

What do you mean? I am saying on that one he is not really offering you that much of a discount over what you would get it for buying directly from Lego.

You'd save tax, too. At retail r2-d2 would cost me 194. Anyway I was just pointing out that he was selling another lego exclusive, more evidence that he might be a lego employee.

What do you mean? I am saying on that one he is not really offering you that much of a discount over what you would get it for buying directly from Lego.

Funny thread. I agree. If shopping from the US, people should be looking for better deals on eBay. Not sure if this is worth saving $25 plus tax. Additionally, in another few months 10240 will be available at Amazon, Target.com, etc... and then it will go on some sort of sale.

With charging $25 for shipping, it better be backed perfectly

To take being jaded to a whole new level, who's to say the set in the pic is the set he is selling? I cant tell you how many times i've seen other peoples listings with my pics!

I had a guy that I sold a lot to use my auction pictures AND entire listing to turn around and try to sell for a higher price.  I didn't care he wanted to make some money, but get off you lazy butt and take your own damn pictures, and your own words.  I complained to him and ebay and got it removed, but when he emailed me back it was if nothing he had done was wrong.  Moron.

• Like 2

I had a guy that I sold a lot to use my auction pictures AND entire listing to turn around and try to sell for a higher price.  I didn't care he wanted to make some money, but get off you lazy butt and take your own damn pictures, and your own words.  I complained to him and ebay and got it removed, but when he emailed me back it was if nothing he had done was wrong.  Moron.

Yeah if you are going to flip something, don't use the original listing. Thats just ridiculous.