Brickset Anyone?

comicblast

I just was approved to be a member on Brickset. Anyone else a member? I kind of checked out the forums, but nothing was that interesting to me, after reading through stuff here at BP. :P would be curious to hear everyone else's thoughts on the forums. 

Please don't get me wrong, I love Brickset as a resource for set info, but maybe I'll stick to commenting and posting here.

I just was approved to be a member on Brickset. Anyone else a member? I kind of checked out the forums, but nothing was that interesting to me, after reading through stuff here at BP. :P would be curious to hear everyone else's thoughts on the forums. 

Please don't get me wrong, I love Brickset as a resource for set info, but maybe I'll stick to commenting and posting here.

You are posting other places? Blasphemy!!! I am gonna check it out though.

I like Brickset but getting "approved" is no big deal.  Most experienced Lego investors tap into many sources of information.  

I am a member of Brickset.com and peruse the forums from time to time.  There a few Lego Investing/Resale threads, but most threads are geared more toward Lego models and collecting in general.  The site is also a phenomenal resource, as you said.  I would suggest all members that haven't looked at it yet to use it and love it like me!

Guest eightbrick

I am a member of Brickset.com and peruse the forums from time to time.  There a few Lego Investing/Resale threads, but most threads are geared more toward Lego models and collecting in general.  The site is also a phenomenal resource, as you said.  I would suggest all members that haven't looked at it yet to use it and love it like me!

There are a couple investing threads, and the user LFT seems to be the most helpful. I use brickset for news and set data, for forum conversations I find eurobricks a bit larger. I thought there was a 16+ age limit on the forums at brickset?

Perhaps you should have just asked if anyone else was a member of Brickset out of curiosity, comicblast. Unfortunately, you got burned pretty rough there.

Yowzer...yeah. Maybe I should have stopped there. Unfortunately, it's too late to edit that now... My reputation just got killed.  :suicide:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Bumping thread to help reduce comicblast's reputation further ...  :rofl:

I just signed up at Brickset.com because the collection import between that and Brickfolio seems to be one way (Brickset to here, but not here to there).  I have to say, it is super quick to get sets recorded on there, and then you just do an import on here and you've got your Brickfolio recorded.  I made a quick youtube video to show it off, but it's taking ages to upload. :(