Interested in becoming a LEGO Star?

comicblast

http://thebrickblogger.com/2013/07/lego-fan-casting-call-for-tv-show/

The BrickBlogger just posted that "super LEGO fans" are wanted for a LEGO TV show! Interested?

Quote fro the BrickBlogger:

Those interested to be part of this LEGO TV show need to meet the following criteria, so please read carefully:

• LEGO super-fan
  • Completely obsessed with all things LEGO
  • Have an impressive personal LEGO collection, or
  • Have a collection of rare LEGO memorabilia
  • Between the ages of 18-35
  • Lives in Southern California

Cool, except for the "Lives in Southern California" part. That alone is going to exclude a huge number of potential fans.

My parents live near L.A. and I applied for the game show "Wipeout" over there. They called me back, so I had a chance to become a participant, but I couldn't afford the multiple trips it would have taken to go back there for each step of the application process. I wish they didn't film nearly 100% of everything in So Cal.

Cool, except for the "Lives in Southern California" part. That alone is going to exclude a huge number of potential fans.

My parents live near L.A. and I applied for the game show "Wipeout" over there. They called me back, so I had a chance to become a participant, but I couldn't afford the multiple trips it would have taken to go back there for each step of the application process. I wish they didn't film nearly 100% of everything in So Cal.

Now a days everyone works from home. Can we not freakin work from home for a TV show? GET WITH THE PROGRAM HOLLYWOOD!

That is cool - Do you think that you would survive "The Big Balls"?

*fighting urge to post sophomoric joke*

Her patient stroke and gentle caress helped her navigate the balls with ease, but her slow, swinging grind lacked velocity and caused a premature release from the course.

You're not making it easy, are you?  :sweat:

Speaking of commercials is it just me or are there hardly any LEGO commercials? I have seen maybe 3 in the past year. Its crazy that TLG does so amazingly well with so little TV advertising.

I've only seen any Lego commercials the few times I watch Cartoon Network around the middle of the day. Otherwise, nothing.