POTC ships for $270

Diabolos80

Guest ph4tb0i

I have this strange feeling that there are lurkers here who have posted nothing in the forums but wait for us to post these good deals and then pounce on them, anyone else feel this way. Funny how within minutes or someone posting a deal poof its gone!

bound to happen on any deal site. that's why i usually buy then post the deal. :)

I have this strange feeling that there are lurkers here who have posted nothing in the forums but wait for us to post these good deals and then pounce on them, anyone else feel this way. Funny how within minutes or someone posting a deal poof its gone!

Its going to happen. But sometimes someone good gets it. Barcelona got the Star Destroyer and Star Pod got the UCS Falcon.

Yes I agree. Basically if I find a bargain now I get as much as I can or want before posting.

I ended up buying these sets. I've been watching the seller for 3 weeks now and had an ebay alert setup. However, I did read this thread before the alert.

diabolos, I owe you one.

I am very glad that this went to someone who contributes good stuff to this site! My feeling still stands though!

Good job, ja. I'm with stephen, glad you got them. It's a better deal than I got on mine lol. I paid 320 for both about 3 months ago.

Good job, ja. I'm with stephen, glad you got them. It's a better deal than I got on mine lol. I paid 320 for both about 3 months ago.

That $400 Harry Potter deal / find is outstanding. I saw FCB got It. You def have an eye to find deals on eBay. Maybe you can put my # on speed dial for texting me finds. Ha