A new way to find collectible minifigures?

fieldbricks

So today I went out and bought eight series ten minifigures. Anyways, I noticed that the bag is somewhat translucent. Did anyone ever try shining a bright flashlight under the bag to see what's inside? Does anyone want to try? I won't be getting any new minifigures soon, so someone please reply with results.

So today I went out and bought eight series ten minifigures. Anyways, I noticed that the bag is somewhat translucent. Did anyone ever try shining a bright flashlight under the bag to see what's inside? Does anyone want to try? I won't be getting any new minifigures soon, so someone please reply with results.

I have never bought minifigures, but I might try this for fun. I like doing things like this to try and find out whats in the package.

Then I'm not sure if the flashlight would work for you either. First, you need a really bright flashlight, not your average kind. Second, you can't see printing you can just make out the shapes of parts so you just look for the unique element(s). I find a mix of bump code and feeling to be the fastest.

• 3 months later...