So that's where it was!

azalon

You ever have one of those situations where you know you have a few of a certain set, are pretty sure you did not sell them yet, but just can't find them?

Just found my Combine Harvesters (7636). For some reason I was thinking the box was green, so the blue blended in with another set in a stack in the garage and I just never thought it was them. Now I know where they are. Woot!

Happened a couple of months ago too when I found I didn't sell all my Venators (8039). That's always nice to open a box and expect to see a different set and instead it's Venators.

Happen to anyone else? An unexpected surprise finding a set or two that you didn't know you still had?

Yeah. Best one for me was finding out that I actually bought a Red Cargo Train. I thought I had passed on it entirely, but apparently in a frenzy of buying during the Hulk Polybag Promotion, I bought one. Best part was it was still sealed in the box from LEGO, so it had a Hulk Polybag which I hadn't accounted for as well!

Conversely, the worst experience was to find out that I only bought 1 of the 10212 when they were $206 last year on Amazon. It was after they started charging tax in CA, and my Mom lives in NH (no tax), so I would occasionally order the more expensive sets to go there (hey, an attic's and attic, right?) I thought for sure I made two separate orders, but it turns out one had gotten declined and I somehow never noticed. It was only until I was recently going over all my old purchases on Amazon that I figured it out. So painful. I wish I had bought 10.

-PB