The most horrifying package from Amazon, ask for refund?

This is not Amazon's fault, it looks as a fault from the shipping company. We all have been buying from Amazon's multiple sites and have never received an item wrapped in plastic as this one.

That said, you should - and I guess you already have - call Amazon CS. As others have said, they are great at handling these situations.

Guess submarine transportation is the new in for FedEx/UPS/DHL.

I would have called the bomb squad on this one... Wouldn't have gotten me to even open it... :nono: Mutumbo says "no, no, no, not in my house."

I was so miffed when they implemented that the finger waggle would incur a tech for taunting. I always loved it as a part of the game's uniqueness. I used it when blocking the whipper snappers at beach volleyball.

Looking at the pic again you do have to question whether James Cameron discovered it with other relics during his Titanic expeditions.....

Guest ph4tb0i

Amazon: Oh you like Building stuff, try putting this back together!

haahahahaha, omg. i can't stop laughing at this and picturing the amazon guy in the warehouse thinking that. LOL

Guest ph4tb0i

What the F ????

OMG this is amazing example of the worst packing and handling ever ...

Will be hard to beat that one...

Then again i got Helm's Deep from Amazon.de shipped with only receipt stickied on the box and amazingly it arrived in PERFECT MINT condition... 

Was it DHL? Because they're awesome for shipping. Most of their stuff comes mint or super close to mint condition for me.

Was it DHL? Because they're awesome for shipping. Most of their stuff comes mint or super close to mint condition for me.

It was DHL, most of my items come in reasonable condition too. This is obvious an exception...

I chatted with Amazon today and after a half hour conversation with the representative, i accepted their 50% refund offer.

The guy is very firm to tell me that their policy is providing either 30% off or return the item with shipoping reimbursement.

I keep insisting to get further discount. Only after telling them I will call back tomorrow and am very unsatisfied with their service,

he decided to give me 50% refund.

Since the LEGOs and instruction book are sealed in the plastic bag, I feel resaonable to take the offer, bascially $70 dollars for the unopend / no box set.

What the F ????

OMG this is amazing example of the worst packing and handling ever ...

Will be hard to beat that one...

It wasn't a packing issue but I ordered two Town Halls from Target.  They sent me box with some 20 dollar mario kart thing in it with the receipt for the LEGO sets!?!?  Imagine the hassle it was to go into a Target and return a 20 item for 300 plus in items with the wrong receipt and the wrong product???  To their credit, they did give me a full refund...

It wasn't a packing issue but I ordered two Town Halls from Target.  They sent me box with some 20 dollar mario kart thing in it with the receipt for the LEGO sets!?!?  Imagine the hassle it was to go into a Target and return a 20 item for 300 plus in items with the wrong receipt and the wrong product???  To their credit, they did give me a full refund...

I would have seriously freaked out.