Hello from Ohio!

Hi everyone, I'm Adam, I'm from the Cleveland area and like the rest of you am a huge fan of Lego. I loved lego as a kid, though my mom threw all of our Lego in the garbage because my brothers and I were a bunch of knuckle heads and let her step on them one too many times. First she hid them in the basement, we found them, left them dumped out on the floor again and she had enough and they disappeared for good. After that tragedy I have fond memories of playing with 6054 Forestmen's Hideout at my neighbors house.along with other sets of the era. Then I had a long dark age until the Star Wars sets, got a few of those but never really had any money to spend in those days. Drifted away again until three years ago I had a baby girl and my first impulse was to get her a pile of duplo which lead me to hours of Lego searches on ebay and a bit of dabbling in buying and selling to maintain the habit. I don't think my wife buys the excuse that I'm just putting together a collection for our kids anymore. I just found this site a week or so ago and hve really been enjoying the insite on all the different aspects of Lego collecting.