Congrats to The Lego Company!!!!

nolanfan34

Off topic, but that's an awesome avatar. I remember having seats near 3rd base one game after that brawl and heckling Ventura non-stop.

Ha, thanks. I am a big Nolan Ryan fan from my childhood days. I have an autographed picture of that shot that I bought from his foundation a number of years back, I love it.

I have the username nolanfan34 on a different forum I am a longtime member of, I wish I could change mine now to that, but I don't think you can. Any mods know?

Ha, thanks. I am a big Nolan Ryan fan from my childhood days. I have an autographed picture of that shot that I bought from his foundation a number of years back, I love it.

Assuming it's signed by Ryan? If you could get both of them to sign it that would be awesome.

There's another scene from that brawl where everyone is avoiding getting into a fight with Bo Jackson...baseball prior to that mid-90's strike was much more entertaining than it is today.

Assuming it's signed by Ryan? If you could get both of them to sign it that would be awesome.

There's another scene from that brawl where everyone is avoiding getting into a fight with Bo Jackson...baseball prior to that mid-90's strike was much more entertaining than it is today.

If only they let them fight more like Hockey. Only thing I love about baseball is some hitter charging the mound after getting destroyed by a fast ball.