Another this or that ...Batman vs Monster Fighters

So if it had to be one or the other..

Batman arkham #10937  or

Monster Fighters  10228.

Both are same price but I am looking at these to both go up in value myself.

Just need some advice to put me over 50% on one or the other thanks in advance as always

The only thing I can say about both these sets is get as many as you can, and I mean as many as you can afford. The Batman Arkham will be out for a another year at least, but nobody  know's about the Haunted House, but both will be big bucks. $300-500 at least.

• Like 1

Not sure if they're still doing this, but last month if you bought 10228 at a LEGO Store you got an additional 50 VIP points. Combined with the 10% coupon from the catalog this ended up being a really good deal.

If I had to choose between the two I'd say 10228. It's kind of out there on it's own now that the rest of the MF line is EOl, so as Ed says, who knows how long it will last. There is still plenty of time to get Arkham. Agree with Ed...you want as many of both of these as you can get.

I'm gonna go with 10228. Don't know how long more it will be out and it has seen crap discounts.

Something tells me the Batman set will see some good discounts at some point and it will be carried more places. 

Interesting point that I don't know has been posted elsewhere, but both HH and AA are showing up on Walmart.com now.

Interesting point that I don't know has been posted elsewhere, but both HH and AA are showing up on Walmart.com now.

I guess to clarify as well - I live in a little bit smaller area, but none of my walmart's actually carry 10228 in stores. However, I think AA might show up more. Just a hunch, but because its Batman, I think Walmarts will decide to have it on the floor.