I'm guessing some of you have seen this...

emes

I like it!  Although I would seriously consider this for my basement because I wouldn't have to worrry about CLEAN UP!

Yes, but you are telling your wife you will clean it up, instead of your mom.  "Just 5 more minutes please!" were my most famous words back then.

That rug reminds me of the stories of agony people have shared after stepping on a brick while barefoot. 

That's how this got sent to me...a couple of weeks ago I was in Ohio. I was telling a woman there that I was working with that there was a LEGO set I was looking for for my kid. Helicopter Arrest. I wanted to take it home to him.

I never found it anywhere in Ohio, including the LEGO store in Columbus, but I did get it for him when I got back home.

She sent me an email asking if I ever found it, and I replied that not only had I found it, I had already stepped on pieces of it that were strewn about the house..

Guest eightbrick

That rug reminds me of the stories of agony people have shared after stepping on a brick while barefoot. 

Yeah. That rug would make it worse though, because you wouldn't be able to see a real one until it is jammed up your achilles.

That's how this got sent to me...a couple of weeks ago I was in Ohio. I was telling a woman there that I was working with that there was a LEGO set I was looking for for my kid. Helicopter Arrest. I wanted to take it home to him.

I never found it anywhere in Ohio, including the LEGO store in Columbus, but I did get it for him when I got back home.

She sent me an email asking if I ever found it, and I replied that not only had I found it, I had already stepped on pieces of it that were strewn about the house..

I've avoided this so far, but I suppose its bound to happen sometime. I'm hoping I at least step on an overturned brick when it does, as I'm imagining the stubs to be more painful.

Yeah. That rug would make it worse though, because you wouldn't be able to see a real one until it is jammed up your achilles.

Good point. Walking across that rug after a child's play session would be like walking across hot coals, I'd imagine. 

Guest eightbrick

Make sure you have the volume on when you watch it. I found it pretty funny. :)

That was a good laugh, thanks.