Greetings from Gondor

Hey folks.

When I said on Eurobricks a couple of years ago that I was investing in Lego, the replies I got suggested that I was kidding myself ... but I continued buying and holding stuff MISB anyway ... and then I finally found this site the other day - quite the revelation!

I'm not sure if it's healthy for me being here, since this site encourages me to spend even more on Lego, under the assumption I will make money from it in the future.  I don't know if I'm deluding myself, but the stuff I bought three years ago has indeed gone up in value, so I guess I'll carry on spending and this site will help me pick winners, right? :)

Other stuff: I'm 33, married, with 3 kids, living in UK.

WARNING! Exposure to BrickPicker may cause temporary loss of self-discipline and financial responsibility. BrickPicker is not accountable for any over-spending or overzealous bargain hunting you or your loved ones may experience. If you should discover you are suffering symptoms such as envy, fatigue, ebay-search-related hand cramps, or speeding-to-clearance-deals-related lead foot, visit your local Lego store immediately and pay full retail for a set you intend to build.

WARNING! Exposure to BrickPicker may cause temporary loss of self-discipline and financial responsibility. BrickPicker is not accountable for any over-spending or overzealous bargain hunting you or your loved ones may experience. If you should discover you are suffering symptoms such as envy, fatigue, ebay-search-related hand cramps, or speeding-to-clearance-deals-related lead foot, visit your local Lego store immediately and pay full retail for a set you intend to build.

That basically covers me... I wish there was a warning like this when I signed up. :D Welcome to BrickPicker, Gondorian! Not a problem... We'll help you get golden!