Kijiji Calgary: 10179 UCS Millennium Falcon for $750!

Guest eightbrick

Guest eightbrick

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-toys-games-Star-wars-lego-millenium-falcon-10179-W0QQAdIdZ498953010

There's about a fifty/fifty chance its still available, I don't have the money to put in an offer but I thought maybe a lucky Brickpicker could profit off this one! Used, 10179's value is around 1700; over double the money being asked! It's missing a few pieces and I'm not sure if its a bricklinked version, but resselling you should be able to get a decent profit. Good luck!

Almost definitely a Bricklink edition, which isn't all bad, but they're missing around $300 worth in what they quoted.  Not only are they very expensive, they are hard to find if you wanted to complete the ship.  If this was for personal use, this is a good deal, but I would avoid for resale.  Probably not the worst investment in the world, but will take time and money to complete this to get to resale condition.

Either way, you would still make about $550 if you had to buy all of the pieces missing. Not bad, IMO, and 10179's can sell for a lot even if they are in "As Is" condition. Personal use, I would get it...except it is too expensive for me to get. As long as the main skeleton is there are a few of the features, it is fine to me! Though as Huskers said, investment potential wouldn't be the most amazing decision. Rather pick up a few Tower Bridges.

Guest eightbrick

I want to bricklink one - but dont want to tie up too much capital.

"Dude, why is your millennium falcon red?"

"Times are tough, man. Plus I got all these red plates for 2 cents a piece." xD