My complete collection of mini-fig series 1-10

Satch123

Hey all I'm a newbie on here, from uk.

i've collected every minifig from series 1-10 (except mr gold) plus team gb ones and also have the soldier thats a one off, only one i need is the mr gold, which i don't think ill fork out for until it comes down abit if it even does.

im curious what to do at this point if i should sell the complete sets or wait out and get mr gold and collect another few series? i don't think the complete series will make as much as selling separate?, do you think at this point lego can keep the series going/ popular? i just have a feeling the next 10 series may not be as popular, and wonder if selling now might be the best thing to do with this investment.

your thoughts id appreciate

cheers

chris

First of all, welcome to BrickPicker! Secondly, nice job collecting all those minifigures! I think that having a COMPLETE set of minifigures, including Mr. Gold, will get you the biggest rake of cash, but I think that selling some of your older series will bring in some money, but I don't think it is worth it to buy the next series. Wait to sell mor recent series like 6-10, but the earlier series should bring in a premium dollar.

thanks, yea i have lots of the series 6-10, especially series 10 i have 4 boxes of those was hoping id get a bit of luck getting mr gold but far from it, so ill wait a year or so to sell them on cause at the mo there isn't much profit to be made with new series.

what you think would be a wise price to pay for a mr gold? i guess having it i could possibly get the biggest profit.

thanks, yea i have lots of the series 6-10, especially series 10 i have 4 boxes of those was hoping id get a bit of luck getting mr gold but far from it, so ill wait a year or so to sell them on cause at the mo there isn't much profit to be made with new series.

what you think would be a wise price to pay for a mr gold? i guess having it i could possibly get the biggest profit.

Sorry but I don't really know how much he is worth, though it would be better to pay $2.99 for one... If you know what I mean. :)

Unless on the off chance you are very lucky, I don't see it being possible to buy a Mr. Gold on the secondary market to then try and turn around in selling it for even a decent profit. Another added note, Mr. Gold is one character that will sell best by himself despite being part of Series 10 somewhat. I actually think you would end up getting less by selling a complete set of Series 10 with Mr. Gold tossed in there than just selling Mr. Gold by himself. Now selling a sealed box of Series 10 Minifigures should go for a pretty penny so long as a few Mr. Golds are still out in the wild.