Stealing @ Toys R US

Miami Bomb Squad

crazy...and he had the gull to use credit/reward pts card to be traced lol.  Fine line between stupid and brave.  I think TRU has cameras everywhere too so it's just asking for trouble.  Took the investigator(s) long enough geez.  With that estimate a lot of people probably bought from him too.  Well, instead of playing with bricks...in jail he'll probably be meeting a lot of pr--ks.          

Insurance and price mark ups to consumers should cover TRU loses.  It's just as bad or worse when someone 'returns' a set but puts garage stuff in there to replace Lego.  

Guest eightbrick

Well, instead of playing with bricks...in jail he'll probably be meeting a lot of pr--ks.          

Actually no, he'll be meeting a lot of... well let's just say it rhymes with bricks and pr--ks. Specifically in the shower area. What you get for being a brazen thief.

But the worst robbery I ever heard about regarding Lego was this one kid who had a disease so he need needed to go to the hospital frequently, so he had a sizable collection of Lego at room near/in the hospital. But one day, when he came in in preparation for a surgery or something, all the Lego his parents bought him to calm him down was gone. I don't even think they found the thief.

Guest eightbrick

Do you think He could be a Brickpicker Member?

Doubt it. LOL on his Brickfolio it would say: purchase price :$1 USD for Hogwarts Castle.