30270 - Kraang's Turtle Target Practice

Wow. Looks like a nice way to source green tiles.

Speaking of which, that's a funny little scene. Teaching his sentry bot to destroy turtles using little targets. Nice!

So it comes with that tiled floor as well?  Nice.

It is a cool little scene for sure.  Classic TMNT  :D

I just bought 10 of these for 3.60 ea on the bay, they have sold for 24.99 & 29.99 that last few days.  i think when this event is over they will be readily available as the baggies have hang holes.  

$30 :shocked:   .. I wonder how much a used one will go for? probably not much but I am sure my sons don't mind selling theirs and get other legos with the money. We also got the lawn mower 30224 in the Create and Take event too. That one Toysrus gave out the bag sealed to take home but had loose bricks on the table for the kids to build their own lawn mower. However, for the TMNT one, each set was opened on the table for the kids to build. There are two more lego Create and Build events coming up, Friends Picnic and Chima Crug's Swamp Jet.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, at least we finally have a name for this elusive polybag. "Krang Laser Turret" (I'm not doing the 'Kraang' thing. That's retarded.) So far it seems like it was only available at a Toys R Us building event but we all know how these polybags like to make their rounds. Perhaps we shall see this popup at Target or Walmart later on.

Also, the City Lawnmower polybag was a Toys R Us exclusive at a prior event. I think that one could have a better chance popping up elsewhere like Walmart.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Some guy is selling them on ebay 2 for $5.45.  I picked up 4.  I might get more.  Is this a good price?  Seems like it since it comes with a kraang mini fig.

I just bought 10 of these for 3.60 ea on the bay, they have sold for 24.99 & 29.99 that last few days.  i think when this event is over they will be readily available as the baggies have hang holes.