Hi From Instanbul, Turkey!

Hi, 

Actually I should have introduced myself before posting in other topics but here I am! :) It's Deniz from Istanbul, Turkey. My favourite theme is surely Star Wars. Brickpicker is a great website for investment ideas and a great database, so I wanted to join the forum to communicate with other people in the LEGO world :)

Thanks,

Deniz

Welcome man. Just don't try to play Legos in Gezi Park...

Maaan, thank you for your suggestion, I won't :) (I know this forum is not for talking about politics but I have soooo much to say..) I'd like to thank you for knowing what the hell is going on here.. I was there with the protestors and I even tasted some tear gas.. It burns a lot, trust me, stay away from tear gas ;) Now it is more than just a park, HOPEFULLY we will go for the REAL republic, democracy and Atat

Great to have you on board, Deniz!  We don't get to hear from Turkish Brickpickers very often, so people may find some posts about Lego collecting/investing in your area interesting.  Welcome to the site.

I know, it's because here, the LEGO culture is dying.. Here, the prices are C-R-A-Z-Y!!! They're about 3-4 times more expensive than the US so the word "investment" doesn't exist here ;) Actually here, the new generation makes their parents to buy these crazy-priced sets and there is NO community. The real-lego-generation here was the previous generation  when the prices were normal :) I think LEGO should take care of here as a company ;)

I will try to help everyone about the topics about Turkey and LEGO in Turkey (investments, collecting, deals etc.).

Thank you all for this warm welcome :D

Deniz

Maaan, thank you for your suggestion, I won't :) (I know this forum is not for talking about politics but I have soooo much to say..) I'd like to thank you for knowing what the hell is going on here.. I was there with the protestors and I even tasted some tear gas.. It burns a lot, trust me, stay away from tear gas ;) Now it is more than just a park, HOPEFULLY we will go for the REAL republic, democracy and Atat

Guest eightbrick

Hi, 

Actually I should have introduced myself before posting in other topics but here I am! :) It's Deniz from Istanbul, Turkey. My favourite theme is surely Star Wars. Brickpicker is a great website for investment ideas and a great database, so I wanted to join the forum to communicate with other people in the LEGO world :)

Thanks,

Deniz

Welcome to the site! I love your profile picture :D