New Minifigure Case on the way!!!!!!!

choppers605

Not in love with it. Looks like something made in plastics class back in junior high.

Concept is good, but not very sleek looking.

trust me, these look awesome in person, these are the prototype samples shown here.  If you have seen any acrylic cases for diecast that carney plastic makes, these are similar.  the shelves are designed with the peg sticking up for the figures, it took them months to get that together so that they were correct and not to strech out your minigures feet holes.  over a year went into this concept, as soon as i can i will post some pictures of a case full of figures. These are high quality cases.

Does he have a preliminary strategy for distribution, i.e. will we see these at target, or is he aiming for mail-order or something on a smaller scale?

Smaller scale at first, if there is enough interest here i am sure he will sell direct to board members. Or I may get a few cases and do it here myself to help him out.

It is probably a good idea to post better quality pictures of the case(s).  Those small pictures on 1st post make the case look like cheap plastic.  I am not saying that it is, just better pictures convey so much more.  Plus, I thought those round things at the base were air holes until you mentioned pegs sizes.

It is probably a good idea to post better quality pictures of the case(s).  Those small pictures on 1st post make the case look like cheap plastic.  I am not saying that it is, just better pictures convey so much more.  Plus, I thought those round things at the base were air holes until you mentioned pegs sizes.

As soon as he get the first shipment, i will get better pictures on here and a price