Who wants to work at LEGO?

Fcbarcelona101

Guest eightbrick

Interesting the a knowledge of Danish is not required. I know the pay for Lego store workers is pretty minimal, but what about these graphic designers? I'm sure every hardcore Lego fan wouldn't mind moving to Denmark for that job.

I applied for a merchandiser position years ago. (this position is for merchandising in WalMarts, Targets, TRU's etc..)  It is part time unless they need you full time.  You are not allowed to have another job (even though its part time).  I met the girl that got it and she didn't seem real happy. :hmm:

Guest eightbrick

I applied for a merchandiser position years ago. (this position is for merchandising in WalMarts, Targets, TRU's etc..)  It is part time unless they need you full time.  You are not allowed to have another job (even though its part time).  I met the girl that got it and she didn't seem real happy. :hmm:

Really? I find that no matter what store I go to, all the employees are super friendly. It's almost like... they enjoy their job (which I hear is pretty uncommon in this day and age). xD

Guest ph4tb0i

I would want to work in their data/reporting group. That way I can use data to "persuade" C-Level execs that a Cafe Corner re-release is money in the bank. :)