Well Let's Hear your Movie Review For World War Z

emazers

Well since I go to the Movie 2 times a week a figure I would give you my 2 cent review on what I see, So here we go.

Well looks like the critics are Split on Brad Pitt's World War Z Movie, Well we just got back from the Midnight Show. Well The Action starts in the first 10 Minutes and it really never let's up. The First 2/3 of the movie was the best, then it slacks off a little. For a PG-13 Zombie Movie it was good, Brad Pitt was great and the rest of the cast was also great. Plenty of Zombies, lots of Violence and Killing, and the way it ended it seems like a Part 2 could happen. So Great Popcorn Movie. Score 8/10 and the 400 seat theater was full and people clapped and most said the movie was good. Ed

I saw it the movie last night as well.  Luckily my theater had a showing at 8pm and did not need to wait until midnight.  Ed's review was good and accurate.   These types of movies freak me out because, sadly, they can come true.  I always try to put myself in the situation and basically just realize, I am a gonner. Then I ask myself, would I really care to be a world like this anyhow? So, if you are into these types of movies, I would recommend it.  It is a good story, Brad Pitt does a solid acting just like usual and it's entertaining.

Well since I go to the Movie 2 times a week a figure I would give you my 2 cent review on what I see, So here we go.

Well looks like the critics are Split on Brad Pitt's World War Z Movie, Well we just got back from the Midnight Show. Well The Action starts in the first 10 Minutes and it really never let's up. The First 2/3 of the movie was the best, then it slacks off a little. For a PG-13 Zombie Movie it was good, Brad Pitt was great and the rest of the cast was also great. Plenty of Zombies, lots of Violence and Killing, and the way it ended it seems like a Part 2 could happen. So Great Popcorn Movie. Score 8/10 and the 400 seat theater was full and people clapped and most said the movie was good. Ed

I was skeptical about a PG-13 zombie movie as well.  After The Walking Dead has been pushing the limits on cable TV, they can get by with a lot more horror/gore/blood in PG-13 movies.  They still can't drop the F-Bomb more than once or twice in PG-13 movies though, and it has to be used in slang context, not in the literal sense.

Guest eightbrick

"Don't waste your money on 3D" I never waste a cent on 3Ding a movie, I think the only time I paid the extra like 50% was for Avatar. WWZ looks a bit cheesy and typical of this age's apoc movies, but given your positive review I might want to check it out. My local paper gave Superman 2/5 stars o:

Oh, I think I only got through the first couple of chapter and do not remember anything resembling the previews.

I would say 'loosely based' - but if you only read a couple of chapters I'm sure you won't be able to spot all the differences :ike: