Well Hello There!

I've been collecting LEGO now for about two years. I invest a little just to support my habit. Mostly stuff i can find at clearance such as the Black Pearl. I have collected Star Wars stuff in general for the last thirty years. Finally got burned out on action figures. I had friends that collected Star Wars LEGO but i never really thought much of it. Once i bought a set for myself though, i was hooked. Putting them together is very therapeutic and calming. I still collect some other Star Wars stuff like Gentle Giant busts and statues. I also collect Hot Wheels as well. With all this stuff, I am running out of room though. LOL I'm disabled with a heart condition so that's another reason i've cut down in the past few years. The problem with LEGO is there is always new cool stuff coming out. I can hardly keep up. Other than Star Wars, I also have been getting some of the Superheroes sets, but am wanting to get into the modulars as well. The money limitations are what keep me in check there. Anyways, i found the site doing some web surfing and i have to say, it's very informative. I'm glad to be a part of such a large collecting community! 

• Like 1

"what about the twinkie?" Classic. Welcome to BrickPicker. You should take a break from star wars and try a modular. You won't regret it. Actually, get yourself a Haunted House. It's pretty expensive, but I think you'll be glad you saved up for it. And, as you might have learned from this site, you can always resell it later :)