LEGO Displays at E3 2013 in L.A.

superbrickman

Hi, all: I was at the Electronic Entertainment Expo out here in L.A. last week. Warner Bros.' game studio folks were there with demos, and some very cool displays! Just had to share.  :twitch:

(Didn't know where else to put it besides the Displays section, but please feel free to move to a more appropriate section as applicable.)

post-10286-0-64289400-1371706836_thumb.jpost-10286-0-98615500-1371706838_thumb.jpost-10286-0-47740700-1371706844_thumb.jpost-10286-0-17225800-1371706847_thumb.jpost-10286-0-25270100-1371706851_thumb.j

post-10286-0-91130100-1371706855_thumb.jpost-10286-0-66708400-1371706862_thumb.jpost-10286-0-97092700-1371706868_thumb.jpost-10286-0-72256000-1371706841_thumb.j

Cheers!

Pretty cool...I should've taken more pics of the displays at Downtown Disney in Orlando, but I was chasing my kiddo around the store and helping her build a race car for the Lego track. I think my girlfriend took a few pics of the displays there.

• 2 weeks later...

There isn't a single one of those attachments working for me at all. All I see is a number followed by the jpg file extension, and when clicked it says "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!"

Me too, TOK. maybe he's locked out the mods! JK of course...

There isn't a single one of those attachments working for me at all. All I see is a number followed by the jpg file extension, and when clicked it says "Sorry, you don't have permission for that!"

It just gave me the same error, but when I logged in and refreshed, it worked again. Not sure if it'd help to reactivate the session?

That is a lot of 1x1 plates, or bricks depending on how deep that is.

It appeared to be 1 level deep (or at least the visible part was). A lot of 1x1 plates, regardless!

Duuuude I am so jealous right now. E3 is like my Mecca, except anybody can go to Mecca :(

It was fun! This year was better, although I spent a disproportionate amount of time with the LEGO games.  :shifty:

The Chima game is supposedly rolling out via the Web this summer, and is to be free. Pretty cool.

Pretty cool...I should've taken more pics of the displays at Downtown Disney in Orlando, but I was chasing my kiddo around the store and helping her build a race car for the Lego track. I think my girlfriend took a few pics of the displays there.

It'd be great if you could share some of those! The Downtown Disney out here in Southern California has some amazing Disney-themed displayed, there's one of Aladdin that is fascinating. (And heavy and hanging from the ceiling, but that's another story, LOL.)

I can attach files. Power to the people! :frantics::drool:

Your attachment gives me the same error for some reason.

It just gave me the same error, but when I logged in and refreshed, it worked again. Not sure if it'd help to reactivate the session?

Tried that and a few other things, and still nothing. I'm not sure what else there is left to do. This is just wierd.