What Lego set did you buy today?

37 minutes ago, Tom J said:

Where did you get the 76019 from?

i see you have quite a few small Star Wars sets, I find these don't seem to do that well post retirement, maybe I've just had the wrong sets

A small local Toy store. This time last year i was buying the MF and X-Wing Microfighters for the same price. They seemed to do ok.

33 minutes ago, terrymc4677 said:

Awesome. I'm glad somebody here could jump on it. I'm in Green Bay, so It would have been a six hour round trip for me, which is a little too far out of my Lego hunting radius. I was updating my Craig's listings the other night when I noticed it. Figured I would post the link so someone could get it. I'm glad it worked out for you. Enjoy!

I would've bought it myself if I didn't already have one in my ofifce.. Nice build, good price, hope it's all there.  He originally had it listed at $400, but dropped it pretty quickly to $250. Patience is a virtue many sellers don't have.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, lazuli16 said:

But where's our ice cream? Hopefully you got some for yourself.  Happy early Christmas to you!

I also got a t-shirt that says "I went to Wisconsin and all I got is some old Lego set" ;) 

15 minutes ago, hepcatpunk said:

I would've bought it myself if I didn't already have one in my ofifce.. Nice build, good price, hope it's all there.  He originally had it listed at $400, but dropped it pretty quickly to $250. Patience is a virtue many sellers don't have.

So that's the story, I'm suprised it lasted at $250 for 2 days since I contacted him.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, terrymc4677 said:

Awesome. I'm glad somebody here could jump on it. I'm in Green Bay, so It would have been a six hour round trip for me, which is a little too far out of my Lego hunting radius. I was updating my Craig's listings the other night when I noticed it. Figured I would post the link so someone could get it. I'm glad it worked out for you. Enjoy!

It's been a longer hunting trip than usually, but I decided it was worth it for me. I stopped at BAM and bought 4 Lincoln memorials with the sale that they have going on now...anything to make the trip worth more...or spend more....either way, Im a happy camper and once again, thank you for posting this CL ad here @terrymc4677...btw, a lot of ice fishing you got going on in WI ;) 

• Like 2