What Lego set did you buy today?

12 minutes ago, Ciglione said:

I think he is using a selfie-stick.

OMG I hate those selfie sticks. Best part of Paris Disney was they were confiscating them at security on the way into the park!! A few people snuck them in somehow, but we saw three or four seized by security! Awesome!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, gregpj said:

OMG I hate those selfie sticks. Best part of Paris Disney was they were confiscating them at security on the way into the park!! A few people snuck them in somehow, but we saw three or four seized by security! Awesome!

Why the hate on narcissists indulging in their own narcissism ?? (say that 10 times fast :P ) :D:D:D

IIRC Disney had banned those sticks from all of its theme parks

• Like 2

Guest TabbyBoy

6x 60093/60095 Deep Sea bundles from Asda for £69 each (Quidco)

6x 60052 Cargo Train from Asda for £83 each (Quidco)

I plan to part these out as soon as I pick them up and will just return them within 30 days if no takers. Worth a try as you don't have to worry about mint boxes if they arrive in a bin liner. I'll probably keep the best 3 of each until post EOL.

About to pick up another dozen Mars Rovers at RRP from a friend in the US - that's the last! ;-(

Edited by TabbyBoy
Typo

Another fresh set of Series 13 minifigs on the shelf at TRU today, I love when they do that on TRUTH.  Found all 3 Hot Dog Dudes and browsed around some more. 

A few minutes later a family showed up and Mom was searching for a carpenter and a hot dog. She didn't find any hot dogs. 

Another fresh set of Series 13 minifigs on the shelf at TRU today, I love when they do that on TRUTH.  Found all 3 Hot Dog Dudes and browsed around some more. 

A few minutes later a family showed up and Mom was searching for a carpenter and a hot dog. She didn't find any hot dogs. 

So you acted like a gentleman and gave her one of yours?

• Like 8

Picked up a Friends Heartlake Hair Salon, Pop Star Recording Studio, and Pop Star Dressing Room from Target.  After the $10 off and 5% red card the total was $41.66.  Also picked up a Cinderella Coach, Mia's Roadster, and Stephanie's Pizzeria on clearance yesterday with RedCard also. Going to put them all on CL as "girl's" lot and see how it does. This is my first foray into the girl-aimed Lego sets.