What Lego set did you buy today?

During yesterday's sale offer I purchased two more 76057 Spider-Man: Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Battle for roughly 72€ each or 28% off RRP. First and foremost I want these for the nice bridge segments. So I hope to recoup a good portion of the initial cost through the excess minifigures.

Also got a 75151 SW Clone Turbo Tank for around 83€ (primarily for the minifigs) and a 76045 Kryptonite Interception for 24€.

• Like 2

Ordered from shop.lego.com the Fun In the Park set along with the new Mickey & Friends Beach House Duplo set for my son so I can get the Fountain promo. 

Fun in the Park is a 30 day wait but that's fine by me.  Will eventually pair it up with a modular but I have all the time in the world to do that.  

• Like 1

Picked up a NIB 7957 Sith Nightspeeder for $24 (+$5 shipping) on eBay.  My kids have been clamoring for the Savage Oppress mini-figure ever since seeing it in the Lego SW Character Encyclopedia.  I'll probably hold onto it and give it to them for Christmas.   (Although knowing me its equally likely I will find another used set by then and end up saving the NIB one for my collection.)

7957 Lego.jpg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, biking_tiger said:

This was flying off the shelves at Legoland Discovery Center KC when I was there last Friday. 

More X-Wings = smart business strategy. 

The x-wing for me is the most iconic star wars ship to play with.  The millennium falcon is awesome, but a bit bulky to play with.  For me the best three vehicles in the first wave of force awakens sets were the 3 based off previous designs.  It would be nice if they design Kylo Ren a fighter for the 8th movie.  Shuttles are needed, but fighters are just more fun.