What Lego set did you buy today?

3x BTTF at a local toy shop for retail. I saw 4x RI's in their front case and laughed when she brought them out with $50 price tags on each of them. This store has all other Lego at retail(including Unimogs and other older long retired sets). She tried to tell me that they were "special Lego sets" and that's the reason they were marked up. Oh well

So special they can't  bare to sell them. For show only.  :rofl:

Local Meijers had 50% clearance on toys, I grabbed the last two lego sets they had in there. A ninjacopter for $30 and a cargo truck 60020 for $20.

The ninjacopter had some compression to the carton, but it's for my kid to build so no problem. The cargo truck was in decent condition.

Edited by cslego

My 70810 Sea Cow was looking lonely on the shelf.  So in the last few weeks, I've picked up some company for it from craigslist & ebay.  All used with boxes & books:

4184 Black Pearl $155  (bought and sold several of these when I was just starting a few years ago, but didn't think to keep one)

4195 Queen Anne's Revenge $190

And finally, today...

10210 Imperial Flagship $310

Let the ship building commence!  

• Like 3

My 70810 Sea Cow was looking lonely on the shelf.  So in the last few weeks, I've picked up some company for it from craigslist & ebay.  All used with boxes & books:

4184 Black Pearl $155  (bought and sold several of these when I was just starting a few years ago, but didn't think to keep one)

4195 Queen Anne's Revenge $190

And finally, today...

10210 Imperial Flagship $310

Let the ship building commence!  

Was that Flagship new or used?

Used (but unused sails & stickers).  It's the best price I've seen in the last few weeks since I've started looking, so I jumped on it.

That's awesome!  I grabbed a couple sealed in 2013 for under $400.  I love this ship and would have went all-in on it had I been in the game back then.  Sea Cow is the only major ship we don't have yet.